Addiction – recovery resource list- North Carolina
- Families in Recovery Support Group – a faith-based support group for family members and those in recovery from any addiction. Meeting Tuesdays at 7:00 Room 128, and online through a closed Facebook group-@familiesinrecoveryonlinesupportgroup
Contact: Chaplain Debbie Lamm – (704)-707-4277 Meeting at Crossroads Church, 220 George Liles Parkway Concord , NC 28027
2. Stephen Ministry- one on one support and connection. Contact: Linda.email@example.com, Crossroads Church
Concord, NC resources:
4. Detox- CRC- Concord Recovery Center- (704) 933-3212
Daymark Facility Based Crisis Center 280 Executive Drive, Concord, NC
5. Genesis- A New Beginning – Concord, Salisbury, Charlotte, Asheboro NC
Contact: Terry Wise firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Daymark Recovery Services – offers inpatient substance abuse and mental health stabilization, offers outpatient medication management, group therapy, and substance abuse services. Sliding scale and accepts insurance.
Contact: Mobile crisis response – 866-275-9552
7. Aya House – provides a residential environment to help men transition out of substance abuse treatment. Must have successfully completed inpatient treatment
Contact: Dennis Brown (704) 782-2592
Address: 17 GEORGIA ST. SW. CONCORD, NC 28025
8. Center for Emotional Health – Concord office – outpatient treating both children and adults, Suboxone Maintenance, Vivitrol treatment, Bubrenorphone treatment, therapy
9. CVAN – NC Coalition against domestic violence, battered women’s shelter
Helping those affected by rape, incest, sexual assault or domestic violence
Contact – CRISIS LINE: 704-788-2826 Office – (704) 788-1108
Kannapolis, NC resources:
1.Adult/Teen Challenge of Sandhills – 807 Lakeview Street, Kannapolis, NCResidential care for men and women. Individual must be detoxed upon admission. ATC provides food, clothing, a warm bed, academic materials, etc. necessary to assure the individuals receive the spiritual, emotional, vocational and academic training required to help overcome the problems that led to addiction. $750 intake fee for women, $1,000 intake fee for men
Contact: (704) 925-1532
3. Cabarrus County Health Alliance – needle exchange program, other medical, dental and substance abuse programs and services, sliding scale and insurance
Contact: (704) 920-1000
4. Sparrows Nest – faith-based support and teaching for families and individuals in recovery
Contact: Steve Merrit -email@example.com
Serious inquiries need to call repeatedly
- Charlotte Rescue Mission – Rebound Men’s Program -9007 West 1st street, Charlotte, NC – serious inquiries need to call repeatedly Christian inpatient residential treatment and recovery services for men. Aftercare programs include LEAP (Learning Empowerment Advancement Program), Rebound 90 day extension, Rebound recovery residence. Apply online and call for more information. Charlotterescuemission.org
Rebound- men- (704) 333-4673 ext. 501
2. Anuvia Prevention and Recovery Center – Samuel Billings Center – 429 Billingsley Road, Charlotte, NC
Detoxification, inpatient residential, short-term, outpatient and intensive outpatient treatment programs provides services 24/7 for client’s ages 18 and up. Assessment online, medicaid, insurance, sliding scale
anuvia.org (704) 445-6900
3. Anuvia youth services, main campus – adolescent center
100 Billingsley Road, Charlotte (704) 376-7447
4. Mcleod Center- Adult and Adolescent Residential Services – 515 Clanton Road, Charlotte, NC (855) 824-9458
Insurance accepted, Medication assisted treatment. To check for bed availability, contact Cynthia Barrett at (704) 332-9001 ext 2662. Complete residential screening online.
5. The Salvation Army- adult rehabilition center (ARC) – 1023 Central Avenue, Charlotte, NC
Phone : (704) 332-1171 email Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in Plaza Midwood and open to men ages 21-54, ARC is a free 180 day program. Intake M-F 7:00-1:00PM. Apply online.
Dove’s Nest- women , children included -(704) 333-4673 ext.113
Salisbury, NC resources:
1. Capstone Recovery – residential – one year program, provides a safe family type environment for women whose lives have been affected by addiction. Housing, meals, counseling, computer training, employment training all free
Contact: Mariam Ramirez – (704) 749-0797 ** Women
2. Nazareth Child and Family Connection – outpatient clinic – mental health, substance abuse, developmental disability – free!
3. Celebrate Recovery – Trading Ford Baptist Church – 12 step Christ centered program to help people overcome any type of addiction, hurt, or pain. Free.
4. S&H Youth and Adult Services – offers clinical services to the community, including substance abuse assessments and drug screens, mental health counseling, substance abuse counseling, and mentoring programs. HIV/AIDS treatment groups, domestic violence groups
Crisis line: (704) 603-8283
Contact: (704) 353-7901
Monroe, NC resources:
1.Bridge to Recovery -28 day residential program, addiction resource center, family interventions
Contact: (704) 909-8025
2. Ground 40 – ministry for men – Ground 40 offers a 120 day free residential program, sober living homes and weekly connections.
Contact: (704) 883-5185
3. House of Pearls – ministry for women – houseofpearls.org
4. Thirst Quenchers Addiction Ministry/Mom2Mom Ministry – Lee Park Church – Wednesdays 6:30 pm Community Church – Locust, Sundays 6:30 pm
1.Winston Salem- ARCA- Short term treatment and detox
2. The Beach House – Brunswick county, NC.
Mens long term recovery support. This includes a Phase 1 intensive, then phase 2 working program. Support includes counseling, faith based and twelve step ministry.
Cost – $50 application fee, Phase 1 – $750.
3.Bethel Colony of Mercy – Lenoir, NC – faith- based residential ministry for men and women battling addiction. Classroom teaching, pastoral counseling, worship services, work ministry, community of support. Bible-based and supportive environment. $250 application fee, 65 day program with extension possible, they will work with you on the $250 fee.
4. Solus Christus, Inc. – ministry for women, East bend, NC, safe housing, discipleship, country environment, connections to long term care facilities
5. Brunswick Christian Recovery Center
mens faith based ministry program. No cost, but will not allow meds or tobacco use. Long term option.
6. H2O – Hope Offer Help Overcome – Sneads Ferry, counseling, faith-based support, transition
Contact: Thomas Geohagen –(910) 320-0605
7. The FIX Ministry – Virginia – residential, one year program, comprehensive faith-based treatment for all addictions, men and women
Contact: (804) 801-9644